WHAT WE COLLECT
- Contact information including name, email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as post-code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Sharing contact information with delivery partners
- Tracking of Orders and Returns
- By registering on the site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Alis will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Alis takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Alis is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.